WhatsApp is a free messaging, calling and video calling mobile application. WhatsApp is used by more than 2 billion people in over 180 countries and it is one of the most popular global messanger app. People use the WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere.
Now a days most of the business organizations are using WhatsApp to promote their services and also offering support service. There are two ways to send bulk messages through WhatsApp, Using WhatsApp business API official from Meta and another way is using unofficial bulk WhatsApp sender softwares, which are illegal or not associated with Meta company.
The WhatsApp API allows you to send a WhatsApp bulk messages to a more people without any limit. It has advanced features like multi-user functionality and message scheduling. With WhatsApp APIs, you can also enable a WhatsApp Chatbot on your business number that’ll help you automate your sales and customer support.
Advantages of Sending Bulk WhatsApp Messages using Official APIs
- No worries about WhatsApp banning your phone number
- It can be used for automation
- Message Scheduling
- Build chatbots (auto-reply)
- Multiple Agents can log in and reply to customers
- APIs can be integrated with external systems – to send transactional updates
- It helps to get green tick verification which certifies your company’s credibility.
- It can be a great marketing platform for small businesses.