Cookies and Web Beacons
Like many other Web sites, Adwingsdigital.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Third Party Advertising Partners
Adwingsdigital.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers. Third party advertisers are not limited only to Google.
Measuring our visitors
We measure visitors to our websites and products using Google Analytics. This service records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer.
We anonymize the data in Google Analytics – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
You can learn more about Google Analytics or opt out if you wish. Google Analytics data is automatically deleted 26 months after your last visit.
How we use your information ?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and also for marketing & promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are an individual resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you may have the following data protection rights:
• If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us.
• In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us.
• You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us.
• Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You may be required to identify yourself as a person to which the GDPR is applicable in order for us to extend GDPR-mandated privacy requirements to you, and we reserve our right to deny provision of our services to you if we in our sole discretion determine that we want to provide the services only to person resident outside the European Economic Area (“EAA”). If you are a resident of the EEA and believe we maintain your personal data subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may find out more information, including about the complaint procedure, here; https://edps.europa.eu/data-protection/our-role-supervisor/
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.